Atola Insight- Significance in Computer Forensic
The curve of technological advancements is rising steeply. With such a fast-paced growth of technology, the volume of data evidence that is accumulated in digital devices is humungous. The forensic experts are facing a lot of hurdles in retrieving data and analyzing it to unveil any invaluable information related to the case. The data acquisition process is not as easy as that of the olden times. There are lots of factors that an investigator should keep in mind such as physical damage, encryption, and deleted files, and so on during the process of retrieval. To perform all this with a high level of precision and efficiency, you need the best tool. This is where the Atola insight takes the stage.
What is Atola insight?
Atola Insight is an all-in-one forensic tool that offers complicated data recovery functions along with features for manually accessing hard drives at the lowest level. In partnership with law enforcement authorities, Atola forensic is produced by leading data recovery engineers. The Atola Insight Forensic system comprises of the following:
- Atola Insight Forensic software (runs on any Windows PC or laptop)
- DiskSense hardware unit
- Hardware extensions
This tool plays a colossal role in computer forensics. Before seeing the significance of Atola insights in computer forensics, let us define computer forensics. Computer forensic is a branch of digital forensic science that involves the recovery and analysis of evidence from the computer and other digital storage media.
The Atola insight has a sound imaging system to search for data. The imaging system works like a wonder for damaged devices. Atola can stand its ground and collect functional photographs in instances where other forensic imagers stall or abort on media errors. Some noteworthy features of this computer forensic analysis tool are as follows:
- Fastest in the industry with up to 500 MB/s imaging speed
- High-performance multi-pass imaging system for damaged drives
- In-depth Automatic HDD diagnostics
- Extraction of unknown ATA Passwords
- Case management system automatically the prepares acquisition reports
- Hash calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Various Forensic data erasure methods including DoD 5220.22-M, Security Erase, NIST 800-88, Pattern Erase
- File recovery for NTFS (all versions), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- Support for SATA, IDE, SAS, USB media
- Support for Apple PCIe (2013 – recent models) and M.2 PCIe SSDs via Atola extension modules
- Built-in write blocker
- Optional 10Gb Ethernet via extension modules
- Network forensics via SSH
Advanced password removal capabilities
Passwords can be a nuisance when it comes to computer forensics. The Atola forensic insight tool automatically removes ATA passwords from hard drives just in two minutes. This feature can be enabled with the click of a button.
A well-rounded set of features
This tool comes as a savior in computer forensics and investigations because it has a well-equipped range of utility features to make each step of the data acquisition process easy and facile. The features include system configuration to change hard drive parameters, continuous diagnostic HDD current monitoring, a disk editor to modify hard drive data, and the ability to add/remove password functions.
Smooth management right from the start to finish
This is the only tool that was developed with case management in mind. Everything is interconnected and every action taken with the hard drive is recorded by the system.
Another similar imaging tool is the Atola task force. This works with both good and damaged devices.
Get the best cyber forensic solution to efficiently and meticulously handle the case. On contact we will offer you the required information and demo as we are one of the leading providers of forensic solutions.