We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a novice, if you are interested in a career with us, please reach out.
Email us your resume in .pdf format at email@example.com and we will get back to you if we see you as a right fit within our organization.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Education Qualification preferred Business management/ Computer science/Software engineering or computer or Electronic engineering (While a relevant degree is not always essential, subjects with high technical content, or a business management component, and may be favoured by employers.)
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses – though having technical skills before you start isn’t essential.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude, passion, dedication and focus.
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Time-management skills and the ability to priorities’ your workload.
- Articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills.
- The role is office based, but often involves travelling to clients’ premises.
- Office locations may change according to the needs of the company, so flexibility and mobility are often prerequisites.
TECHNO – COMMERCIAL SALES
- Strong business development skills for IT products and services
- Experience leading teams with a strong focus on coaching and mentoring, and demonstrated success developing sales teams and hitting targets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail. Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment and working to targets.
- Ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning to increase business growth from existing sources.
- Ability to think strategically and ability to make changes to meet strategic needs within your market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 2+ years’ of sales consulting or business intelligence experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work