IP – Based CCTV Camera
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
An IP (Internet Protocol) camera is a networked digital video camera that transmits data over a Fast Ethernet link.
FEATURES THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK
- Readily available up-to 12 megapixels. Crisper and more true to color image as compared to HDCVI
Camera Frame Rates
- Accessible with frame rates as high as sixty frames per second (FPS) which gives excellent real-time recording
Cable Type and Cable Run
- Cat5e or Cat6 network cable can be used.
- Since most IP based CCTV cameras are now PoE (power over Ethernet), only RJ45 connectors are required to attach the cameras to network/power supply. IP cameras that are not PoE, run with additional DC cable and power terminals at one or both ends depending on the power supply.
- Non-PoE camera will be limited to 328 feet for video and 300 feet for power. PoE IP cameras will be limited to 328 feet for both video and power, but that can be augmented with maximum two PoE extenders to extend this distance to nearly 1000 feet.
- Non-PoE IP cameras will require either an individual power supply, or power distribution box.
- IP Cameras with PoE capability will be powered via single length of Cat5e/Cat6 cable by a PoE network switch which will also connect cameras to the network.
- IP is paired with the NVR. IP camera systems can be hardwired to NVR if it possesses PoE ports. Or the cameras and NVR can be connected to a network switch before connecting it to network (router / modem). Cameras will then have to be manually added to the NVR using the graphic user interface (GUI). And IP configuration tool will be needed to pre-configure each IP camera.
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).