ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
HDCVI cameras have played a very important role in security surveillance in the past and has helped many to monitor activities under the surveillance zone. With the increase social threat in the society it is the need of the hour to monitor every possible sensitive areas and entry/exit point of every organization and government buildings.
Since the beginning Pelorus has supported many MNC as well as government agencies as a system integrator to accomplish their security goals. Application of which may vary from Government agencies to monitor dockyards, army camp, traffic, government official buildings to MNC to maximize surveillance of their premises be it their entry/Exit points to IT server rooms and other important and sensitive areas giving them a complete real-time video and saved video to optimize security.
We provide a complete customized HDCVI security solutions, we offer a wide range of products with different specification and configuration which suits just right for you for your need.
HDCVI (High Definition Composite Video Interface) is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video Transmission standard.
FEATURES THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK
- Available in 1.3 megapixels (720p) and 2 megapixels (1080p). Much better than traditional analog CCTV cameras
Camera Frame Rates
- Accessible with frame rates as high as thirty frames per second (FPS) to achieve real-time recording
Cable Type and Cable Run
- HDCVI cameras traditionally use RG59 cable like RG59/U, BNC cable, Siamese cable, etc., and specifically, they use solid copper RG59 cable.
- In order to connect HDCVI cameras to both DVR and power supply(ies), BNC connectors (twist-on, crimp, compression) and DC power terminals are used.
- HDCVI cameras also have an incredible video transmission distance of up to 1600 feet, but still require power within 300 feet if using a 12V DC power supply box. The power distance can be easily increased by using a 24VAC power source but a 24VAC to 12VDC power converter will be required at each camera end to down-convert to 12VDC which is required by almost all HDCVI cameras.
- HDCVI cameras will require either an individual power supply, or power distribution box.
- HDCVI is paired with the HDCVI DVR. In this system, the coaxial cable will be hardwired right to the back of the DVR
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).