ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
An optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR) is an optoelectronic instrument used to characterize an optical fiber. It is used for testing the integrity of fiber optic cables by verifying splice loss, measure length and find faults.
- It sends pulses of light into optical fibers at a wide range of pulse widths.
- It analyze the little amounts of light reflected back to them from faults in the fibers.
- It then uses complex computations to determine the losses and distance to events encountered in the fiber.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic range, varied distance accuracy, measurement range, dead zones and sampling resolution to meet all the requirements of a user.
- Various sizes – Full Feature / Hand Held / Miniature.
- Ease of use – Portable / Ultra-Portable / Light / Compact.
- Built-in Power meter / Bluetooth OTDR to Display the traces on other devices like PC, Tablet or Mobile phone.
- Variable costs and various brands depending on the user’s budget.
- Create a ‘picture’ of newly installed fiber optic cable to compare at a later stage in case of any problem.
- Test long and short fiber cables (10m to 150km or more than 150km) and confirm the quality of fibers. Also shows the loss at connectors and splices.
- It also shows end of the fiber, location of connectors splices.
- OTDR is extremely useful to find out faults in all types fiber network like FTTx, CATV, Optical LANs whether it is break or imperfections, etc.
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).