Optical Power Meter
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
An optical power meter (OPM) is a device used to measure the power in an optical signal. The term usually refers to a device for testing average power in fiber optic systems.
CONSTRUCTION AND WORKING
- A typical optical power meter consists of a calibrated sensor, measuring amplifier and display.
- The sensor primarily consists of a photodiode selected for the appropriate range of wavelengths and power levels.
- On the display unit, the measured optical power and set wavelength is displayed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A wide range of power measurement accuracy from +26dBm to -70dBm.
- A wide range of standard wavelengths like 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm 1490nm 1550nm 1625nm 1650nm.
- A wide range of resolution from 0.1dB to 0.01dB and even beyond as per requirement.
- Measuring the absolute power in a fiber optic signal. Although, for this application, the power meter needs to be appropriately calibrated at the estimated wavelength.
- To measure the optical power margin.
- Measuring the optical loss in a fiber, in combination with a suitable stable light source. Since this is a relative test, accurate calibration is not a particular requirement, unless two or more meters are being used due to distance issues.
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).