Optical Laser Source
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Optical Laser Source passes a laser beam through a fiber optic cable in order to identify any loss or attenuation over a short range of area. It emits light of various wavelengths of a high range on either continuous or pulse format mode.
CONSTRUCTION AND WORKING
- The optical laser source comprises of a battery, an electronic circuitry and multiple laser diodes.
- There are multiple laser diode placed inside for multiple wavelengths. One diode cannot supply two or more wavelengths.
- The battery initiates the electronic circuitry in the laser source as soon as it is switched on.
- The electronic circuitry drives the laser diode to emit light.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The range of power lies between 0dBm to -6dBm.
- The range of set wavelengths offered are- 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm and 1650nm.
- It has a wide application in testing the losses and in health monitoring of fibers.
- It can be used in online fiber monitoring system.
- It finds its application in VFL (visual fault locator).
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).