ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Electronic LC Gate Telephone System is used for point to point & point to multipoint communication between a Station/Cabin and Level Crossing Gates where the number of points that can be connected is 7 (1 station telephone & 6 gate telephones).
It is as per RDSO specifications – RDSO/SPN/TC/51/2011
- 2 wire omnibus line – The system works on 2 wire omnibus line tapped at different places for point to point or point to multipoint communication
- Calling based on DTMF signalling
- Power Supply – No DC power supply is required at gate telephone unit because line is fed 24v DC POWER supply at station
- Standby current consumption of Gate Telephone is less than 15 mA
- Voice Recording & Storage – Automatic voice recording at Station/Cabin for 200 hours using FIFO methodology
- Distortion of audio signals is less than 3% in station and gate telephones
- Confidentiality of speech is maintained.
COMPONENTS & FEATURES
Station Telephone Unit
- 6 for each of the LC Gate
- 1 ‘ALL CALL’ button to give common instruction to all Gates
- 1 ‘Disconnect’ button to deactivate all gate telephones in the circuit
- All voice conversations recorded through a Single Channel Voice Logger.
- Recording starts the moment cradle is lifted.
- 200 hours of Voice Storage on a minimum 8 GB solid state memory device using FIFO methodology.
- Facility to playback recorded voice through the speaker / jack provided in unit after selection of particular .wav file.
Gate Telephone (Slave Telephones)
- Works as a Slave telephone to the Station Telephone unit and is located at LC Gates.
- No Power Supply or Battery is required at Gate Telephone because it takes power from centralized power supply situated at Station.
- Current consumption is less than 15 mA.
- Provided with just one push button by pressing which it draws the attention of the Station Master and can communicate.
Surge Protection & Line Connection Unit
- Connects the Station Telephone Unit and Gate Telephones to the 2 W Omnibus Line.
Centralized Power Supply System with Battery
- Centrally located at Stations/Cabins
- Battery charger in addition to supplying the load, also charges the battery
- Power Supply unit has 2 outputs – one of 27.2 V for Line and other is 12 V for Station Telephone.
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).