Central & Local Announcement Control System
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
CALAC is a Central Announcement and Local Announcement Control System designed for Railways. The CALAC System has two main units: one Located at the Headquarters and the other located at Station. The Headquarter System communicates with the Local Announcement system at various stations through a special control link placed between them. The Station system controls the Local announcement of the station also coordinating with the Headquarter system through the Control link.
CALAC SYSTEM COMPONENTS
The CALAC System contains the following equipment sets with the various components included in it.
a) Headquarter Equipment Set
Central Announcement Panel (CAP) Central Announcement Panel Terminal (CAT) Control Power Supply (CPS)
b) Waystation Equipment Set
Station Announcement Panel (SAP) Station Announcement Panel Terminal (SAT)Amplifier Monitor Unit (AMU) Announcement Panel Supply 24 V (APT)
c) Channel Extension Set
Channel Extension Equipment (CEE) Announcement Panel Supply – 48 V (APF) Announcement Panel Supply 24 V (APT)
- Table model for Central Announcement Panel (CAP); Station Announcement Panel (SAP) with the PC, Tape and Microphone.
- Provision made for connecting central announcement control telephones in both CAP & SAP based on DTMF signaling.
- Front panels of CAP & SAP have Push buttons for selection of Input Type, Amplifier Channel selection, Speaker selection and Volume or Mic-gain control.
- LED indicators and LCD Display for displaying related information.
- LEDs for visual indication to show the current status of CAP & SAP.
- Patching and un-Patching options available at CAP to control transmission of announcement to the Local Public Address system of the station.
- Spying option at the headquarter unit in order to barge on the output transmitted on the Local speakers of the SAP.
- Detection of failure of Power amplifier by Feedback mechanism in Amplifier Monitor Unit (AMU).
- Different types of programming modes available in CAP & SAP to configure Gain, Ring Duration, ID, etc.
ONE STOP SOLUTION
Consultancy for Requirement Analysis
We canvass your environment to understand your requirements and accordingly suggest you the best suited solution.
Our partnership with major OEMs of the industry ensures genuine and quality products coupled with excellent services.
The very collaboration with major OEMs help us get you the best products at highly competitive prices.
Every editing option is extremely well-thought to make it easy for you to find and work with. Build your dream website.
Our fully equipped in-house team of engineers deploys the solutions at your doorstep relieving you of hassles to coordinate with multiple people and entities.
Excellent On-site and After Sales Service
Excellent service is our customer’s right and we go that extra mile to sustain the same. One year free service after deployment followed by option for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).