The Best Tool for Forensics Imaging of Damaged Media
Digital devices have become the treasure for crucial information in investigation today. Digital devices have led to the formation of digital forensics with well-regulated procedures. Such is the importance of information stored in digital devices. What if the device is damaged and it can hold some valuable information related to the case? This is something a forensic investigator cannot afford because it might keep the criminals behind the cloak forever. To solve such a problem, the investigator needs a robust device that can recover data from damaged media devices. Atola offers the best tool for damaged media forensics. Atola is an imaging system that makes impossible possible with computer forensics and investigations.
What makes Atola the best?
The recovery process that Atola has combined might seem simple but the process is highly complex. The steps taken should be well-informed and careful to prevent further damage to the device. With encryptions and cloud storage making data retrieval even tougher, Atola has power-packed features to retrieve data from almost any device. Some noteworthy features of Atola are as follows
- Has imaging speed of 520 MB/s which is the fastest in the data capture industry
- It possess a multi-pass imaging system for damaged drives
- E01, AFF4, or Raw target images are produced in the network or target devices
- It has an in-depth automated HDD diagnostics
- Extraction of unknown ATA password
- Various has calculation formats such as MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Some forensic data erasure techniques include DoD 5220.22-M Secure Erase and NIST 800-88 Pattern Erase.
- NTFS, APFS (with encrypted volumes), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32 file recovery methods
- Supports a variety of media types such as SATA, IDE, SAS, USB media
- Supports Apple PCIe and M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Has a built-in block writer for hardware
The Atola insight forensic imaging
The Atola Insight is one of the best imaging tools that can go deep into the damaged device and recover every piece of information that can be invaluable for the investigation. It has a highly standardized procedure for hard drive imaging that is damaged on different levels.
- Diagnostics of the drive
The Atola Insight has the combined efficiency of forensic and data recovery industries. With high efficiency, the hard drive health can be specifically pinpointed. This allows the user of the imager to take all contributing damage factors into account before imaging.
- ATA password removal
The best part is the recovery tool removes the ATA passwords just within 2 minutes. The operator can make use of this highly complex feature with the click of a button. The extracted password is also displayed whenever possible.
- Evidence drive imaging
When it comes to the data acquisition process, collecting every piece of information is crucial. The user can customize the imaging process completely to handle the damaged device and unstable media.
A well-rounded set of features
This tool comes as a savior in computer forensics because it has a well-equipped range of utility features to make each step of the data acquisition process easy and efficient. The features of Atola include device configuration for modifying hard drive parameters, HDD current monitoring, a disk editor for modifying hard drive data, can add/remove password function and more.
It is never late to embrace the best cyber forensic solution to efficiently and meticulously handle the case. Pelorus is one of the best forensic solution providers. We will provide you with the necessary information and a demo. Atola insight forensics