Optical fiber is the predominant media type for mission-critical datacenter links, backbone within buildings, and longer distances for campus networks. As network speeds and bandwidth demands increase, distance and loss limitations have decreased, making fiber optic cabling more important than ever, these connection tend to break sometimes and need constant maintenance.
For decades, fiber optics have been inspected and cleaned to ensure the proper passage of light. While fiber optics inspection and cleaning fiber connectors is not new, it is growing in importance as links with increasingly higher data rates are driving decreasingly small loss budgets. With less tolerance for overall light loss, the attenuation through adapters must be lower than ever before. This can be achieved by properly inspecting and cleaning fiber optic cables when they are installed or while making moves, or change.
Fiber optic testers include tools to perform basic inspection and cleaning, basic troubleshooting and verification testers, certification testers, and advanced OTDR testers for troubleshooting and analysis of existing cabling.
We aggregate full-fledged solutions for measuring, testing and interpretation of tested data for telecom transmission infrastructures. Our products range from traditional testing/Maintenance equipment like:-
- OTDR – Optical Time Domain Reflectometer used for analyzing the length and the quality of optical fiber cable.
- Fusion Splicer – used for fusing and splicing damaged optical fiber.
- Power meter which is used to measure power
- Optical laser source visual fault finder which helps experts to visually detect defects and loss or damage in the cable path.
- Next generation of proactive alarm-based systems like FOMA.